Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag confirmed Antony could return in the Champions League clash against Galatasaray amid police inquiries into allegations of abuse against him.
The 23-year-old was given a leave of absence by the club last month to deal with the allegations that the winger has always strongly denied.
Antony returned to the UK from Brazil last week and attended a voluntary interview with Greater Manchester Police, with United saying on Friday that he was back available for selection.
The winger returned to training on Saturday and could feature against Turkish champions Galatasaray at Old Trafford, a month on from his last appearance at Arsenal.
“Antony will be in consideration, but yesterday was his first time back in team training,” United boss Ten Hag said.
“We have a final training (session) and then we make a decision, but he will be in consideration, yeah.”
Antony is facing several accusations of physical aggression towards his former girlfriend Gabriela Cavallin, who spoke to Brazilian outlet UOL earlier this month.
The winger has denied those allegations, as well as further assault claims made by Rayssa de Freitas and Ingrid Lana.
“So, he cooperated fully,” the United boss said, having not heard the initial question. “It came out he’s not charged, so…”
Antony is back involved, but fellow attacker Jadon Sancho remains banished from a first-team squad beset by injuries.
Full-backs Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Luke Shaw, Tyrell Malacia and Sergio Reguilon are out, while Amad Diallo and Kobbie Mainoo have been unable to feature this season.
Now key centre-back Lisandro Martinez is facing up to three months on the sidelines.
We're all with you, @LisandrMartinez #MUFC || #UCL
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) October 2, 2023
TheRead on m.allfootballapp.com