Manchester United star Antony is flying back to England to face police over allegations of domestic abuse, according to reports.
The Brazilian winger was granted a leave of absence by the Premier League club earlier this month, after his former lover Gabriella Cavallin claimed he had attacked her on January 15 in a hotel in Manchester.
The Sun unveiled pictures of Antony at Sao Paulo airport on Tuesday night as he prepared to board flights to Spain and then Manchester.
Antony will meet police in the coming days to deny the allegations, according to the outlet.
A source told the newspaper: 'Antony is adamant he has done nothing wrong and wants to sit down with officers and let them ask him questions.
'He has nothing to hide and will hand over anything they want to see including his mobile phone.
'He wants to be exonerated as quickly as possible so he can get on with his football career again without any distractions.'
In the images released on Tuesday evening, the 23-year-old footballer is pictured travelling with a suitcase and two smaller cabin bags at the airport in Brazil.
Antony, who was not suspended by Manchester United and given full pay during his leave of absence, is facing claims made by three women.
While his ex-girlfriend Cavallin has accused him of assaulting her on four occasions, two more women - law student Rayssa de Freitas and banker Ingrid Lana - have come forward in Brazil to make similar claims of aggressive behaviour.
After the winger was dropped from Brazil's national team squad ahead of the September international break, he gave a tearful television interview denying the allegations.
'I know the truth and it will come out,' he said. 'I’m 100 per cent sure I never touched a woman and I’ll come up with theRead on m.allfootballapp.com